Guest racheldarkesouthwood

I hope this allowed - hubby's firm recruiting from the UK - great jobs on offer...

My husband (based SOR, 25 mins drive from the city) is actively recruiting mechanical design/project engineers, especially those from the food and beverage industry or with experience of conveying systems. Great pay, help with visas, British boss (that might not appeal!) and a fantastic opportunity. Please let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch with him. The company has some huge contracts and are picking up new ones all the time, hence the urgency.

Thanks!

Hi, could you please provide more information on the jobs available if possible xxxxx my hubby is a plastics engineer here in the uk and has been for nearly 13 years.

Sure - my email is AVAILABLE BY THE PM FACILITY ON HERE - please ask him to email a few lines about his experience and I will send it on to hubby. Thank you.

Edited by jackboots
removal of personal details , as per forum rules :)

Guest JAYT

Hi there im based sor too in southlake, i dont supppose your husband is looking for a labourer or an apprentice is he? thanks Jason

Hi there im based sor too in southlake, i dont supppose your husband is looking for a labourer or an apprentice is he? thanks Jason

Hiya

No, sorry - they are purely recruiting factory-based conveying engineers with experience.

x

Hi Rachel

My other half is a Qualified Electrician and has obtained his A Grade license. We have permanent visa's and will be relocating to Perth mid November (2012) without jobs. He currently works as a Project Engineer in the Electrical Industry. Is it possible for me to PM his resume over to you for your husband to look through please? If so, please advise how I PM you?! sorry - I'm new to this forum.

Many thanks

Guest gymmy77

Hi Rachel,

If your husbands company is still recruiting i'd definitley be intersested. I am a Mechanical/Manuf. Engineer, have been working in the Aviation Industry for the past 12 yrs. The last 4 in Repair and Development encompassing design and project management.

I can mail on a cv if suitable, i couldn't find your PM link though.

Thanks.