SKIPPY59

Who is hiring construction workers in WA

We found that if you weren`t in the country, it was almost impossible to get a job. So we flew out, got our jobs (and sponsorship), flew back to UK, sorted our stuff out and then flew back when we got the visa`s...

Guest keldean
    We found that if you weren`t in the country, it was almost impossible to get a job. So we flew out, got our jobs (and sponsorship), flew back to UK, sorted our stuff out and then flew back when we got the visa`s...

Myself and my husband are flying out next Friday, could you give me any advice on contacts you may have for getting Sponsored jobs

Thanks a million

Guest paddyandhollyb23

Hi all really enjoyed the thread.

Myself and partner arriving end of Jan and I have got a working holiday visa. I found a lot of companies wanted me in the country before offer of sponsorship. I also have heard some horror stories of companies offering peanuts and people being tied into a rubbish contract due to visa. Therefore I think it is good to see the lie of the land before committing.

I am site engineer / engineering surveyor with seven years experience. I have had a look at the fifo works but would prefer a metro role initially.