daftdeb

18 yr old pom, Aussie citizen needing any type of work

Hello All, thought I would use mums sign in (with her permission of course) to ask if anyone knows anyone who could do with an extra pair of hands (don't ask, don't get) doing anything. I am returning to Australia on 24/9 and will need work ASAP. I have retail and labouring experience. I'm still trying to work out what I want to do career wise long term and am hoping that new experiences will assist me with this. I am already looking for a car (family can view for me) so hope to be mobile soon after arrival. If you think you could help, please e mail me on chug.nut@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hello All, thought I would use mums sign in (with her permission of course) to ask if anyone knows anyone who could do with an extra pair of hands (don't ask, don't get) doing anything. I am returning to Australia on 24/9 and will need work ASAP. I have retail and labouring experience. I'm still trying to work out what I want to do career wise long term and am hoping that new experiences will assist me with this. I am already looking for a car (family can view for me) so hope to be mobile soon after arrival. If you think you could help, please PM me Thanks.

I've edited your post for people to send your mum a pm - she can then pass on details. Good luck in your search. Why not approach some of the retail stores directly like Target, Myers etc.,