Private healthcare which one?

Guest justine.brooks

Guest justine.brooks

Hi

Got my medicare card. On a sponsored 457 visa. Whose the best private health insurance to chose? Any good or bad experiences?

Don't know who to chose?

Thanks

Just

x:confused:

Guest guest1337

Hi, we have HBF private medical insurance and have had no problems, claimed for money off glasses and dental check ups and cleans straight away, there are waiting periods on all medical insurance for major work and operations. Think we pay about $50 a month for 2 of us! If you are PR you will get free medicare treatment for most things, I just had an eye op and haven't payed anything!!! (medicare)

Guest justine.brooks

Hi

Thanks so much for your help. I might sould a little dim. But what do you mean by PR? We'll most probably go for these then.

We went up to Clarkson the oher day, very nice area I thought. We currently residing in Tapping. However. we be looking to buy relatively soon and Clarkson looking good. How you finding?

Jus

Guest guest1337

We just bought a house here 3 weeks ago, but have lived here since we arrived 16 months ago, we find it perfect for us to be honest, if you want to meet up sometime that would be great? maybe at mindare marina/ the boat or whale & ale pub in clarkson?

PR means perminate resident!

Glad to help

Andy & Stace

Hi Justine,

PR stands for permanent resident, as you are on a 457 visa you dont need to take out private health insurance unless you choose to as you are covered for emergency and urgent treatment through medicare.