Guest josh

welder jobs on 457 sponsorship

Guest josh

if you PM me i will give you the email of a company who is only looking for welders boilermakers and coded welders.

you need to be from uk or ireland canada or usa it is $33.75 per hour 55 hours a week plus more

ample overtime

this is 457 visa on labour agreement

after 2 years you can get pr status

hope this helps some bud's

josh.

Guest abirob

Hi Josh

I can't seem to send you a PM??!?

My OH is a UK C & G qualified fabricator/welder (boilermaker), he has approx 16/17 yrs post training exp.

Are you able to PM details to me?

Cheers

Abi

Guest josh
Hi Josh

I can't seem to send you a PM??!?

My OH is a UK C & G qualified fabricator/welder (boilermaker), he has approx 16/17 yrs post training exp.

Are you able to PM details to me?

Cheers

Abi

i only worked out how to pm just now from reading another post

click on my name and it will open up and there you will see pm

i just pm you a reply

josh.

Guest shellii

josh can you pm me please so i can give you my hubby's details he is a fabricator/welder he has got his AQF 111 CERT already just hoping for a sponsor to make the move to oz

thanks

Guest franny1973

Hey Josh, Can you Pm me, having trouble trying to Pm you, as new to the forum. My husband is a coded welder, 27 years experiance, trying to get 457 visa.

cheers.

Guest Dominic

How do you know about this company? What do they make,do!!! What is on offer in terms of help with getting a visa, accommodation? Who pays for the visa and flights in order to get to/start the job. Are the first 40 hours at $33.75 per hour and the rest at the overtime rate? What is the overtime rate?

I have 17 years experience as a fabricator welder (Boilermaker) gaining qualifications in Bs EN 287/1 in mig welding of carbon plate, City And Guilds Basic Engineering,NVQ level 2 in Engineering Manufacture Foundation,City And Guilds Fabrication and welding Competences part 2 and NVQ Level 3 in Engineering Material Processing.

Skills:

Ability to read blueprints

Measure and mark out steel for fabrication

Measure and mark out steel for either cutting on the guillotine, with oxy acetylene burners or universal cropper

Measure and mark out steel for punching on the universal cropper or drilling

Fabrication and welding

Mig,Arc,Tig and aluminium welding

Does anything in this message help to explain what experience i've gained are just confuse thing's even more!!!

What's your e-mail address?

Guest funkyflipflop
Still need 3 welders if anyone interested? PM me

Hi Josh,

Time served boilermaker and looking for position in Perth. I hold a PR visa

Could you PM me please

Many Thanks

Guest susan1966

Hi Josh

Husband is in Perth at the moment on a permant visa looking for job as boilermaker. Could you pm me details as I am having trouble getting pm to you

Thanks

Guest Sasa
Still need 3 welders if anyone interested? PM me

Boilermaker is looking for sponsorship.

Edited by Sasa

Guest ajq101

hi josh Im looking for exactly this type of thing..Im on England but have worked over in Perth could you please email me some details if possible please i just joined this so i couldn't see how to pm..my email is would be more than appreciated ..cheers

Personal email deleated

Edited by verystormy
Email deleted

Guest Petejbull
hi josh Im looking for exactly this type of thing..Im on England but have worked over in Perth could you please email me some details if possible please i just joined this so i couldn't see how to pm..my email is ant.johnson01@hotmail.co.UK would be more than appreciated ..cheers

Ha nice one bud how's things :wink:

Guest Nataliem
if you PM me i will give you the email of a company who is only looking for welders boilermakers and coded welders.

you need to be from uk or ireland canada or usa it is $33.75 per hour 55 hours a week plus more

ample overtime

josh.

Hi Josh

Do you know if they are still looking for welders? Please could you pm me details? My dad is staying with me in Sydney but is looking to stay in the country! He has 30 years experience.

Thanks

Guest carlobobongo

hi can u send me the email of the comp who's looking for welders. cheers

hey there im wondering if someone can please help me i have allready been and spent 2.5 years working and travelling around australia and am absoloutly desperate to get bck out and am wondering if anyone knows any companys taking on welder/boilermakers if so can you please pm any details !!!

Hey morts46, the trade is quiet at the moment, I've been here for 4 months on a perm visa and although found work straight away there is definitely not many jobs about

Hey morts46, the trade is quiet at the moment, I've been here for 4 months on a perm visa and although found work straight away there is definitely not many jobs about

hey cheers for your reply im just wondering how it can be quiet with al the lng projects kicking off im just wondering where abouts you are based ????

good morning could you please send me any details you have as ive already spent 2.5 years in oz and i am desperate to get back out there !!

ample overtime

josh.

Hi, I came across this post whilst searching for welder jobs with 457 sponsorship. Do you know of anybody that is looking for welders now, can start within the next 6 months and have relevant qualifications, from the UK,

thanks

Damian