Maybe Moving to Perth next June to December

Guest Stuart Howe

Guest Stuart Howe

Hello this is my first time on this forum site. I am a Police Officer appying to transfer to WA Police and going though the process at the moment. I am looking for a feel about best places to live how much to spend on rent and where to buy a car etc.

I am 29 and my wife is 28 we have two children 4yrs and 18 months and just wanted to say hello and get to know a few people living in Perth and the surrounding areas.

What is the best place to live i have been told i am going to be put in a metro location Perth city centre Peel District Freemantle. I was looking at Rockingham and Secert Harbour but just wanted to know how far ae they from Perth.

Also does anyone have any ideas best to live and where to look.

Also wanted a cheap car where is the best place to buy one from.

Also Visa's not sure what i would need to do pay etc

Please message me back would love to have a chat about living in perth and if i am lucky enough to get though would love to make friends to have BBQ and coffee with

Cheers

Stuart and Gemma

Guest Mrs Fast Twist
Hello this is my first time on this forum site. I am a Police Officer appying to transfer to WA Police and going though the process at the moment. I am looking for a feel about best places to live how much to spend on rent and where to buy a car etc.

I am 29 and my wife is 28 we have two children 4yrs and 18 months and just wanted to say hello and get to know a few people living in Perth and the surrounding areas.

What is the best place to live i have been told i am going to be put in a metro location Perth city centre Peel District Freemantle. I was looking at Rockingham and Secert Harbour but just wanted to know how far ae they from Perth.

Also does anyone have any ideas best to live and where to look.

Also wanted a cheap car where is the best place to buy one from.

Also Visa's not sure what i would need to do pay etc

Please message me back would love to have a chat about living in perth and if i am lucky enough to get though would love to make friends to have BBQ and coffee with

Cheers

Stuart and Gemma

Hi Stuart and Gemma (and family)!

I'm not out there yet so I'm in the same boat as far as knowing what places are like, all I'll say is I've done alot of research on houses on www.realestate.com.au (also free app for iPad) and you can scan the areas by map, to see what you can afford and where. As far as visas are concerned I'd say that's a personal choice and vary according to whether they are permanent or temporary. Good luck, this site is a wealth of information and tips!

• 4 weeks later...