Hi moving to baldivis in 2 weeks would love to meet some new pepole

Guest Mrst9ddy

Guest Mrst9ddy

Hello me my husband and 3 young boys moved to Perth 3 months ago we have been staying in the city , but just got a house in baldivis we move in 2 weeks since being here haven't really met anyone so we have all found it rather difficult so would love to meet some New pepole and the kids would love to make some new friends :)

Hello me my husband and 3 young boys moved to Perth 3 months ago we have been staying in the city , but just got a house in baldivis we move in 2 weeks since being here haven't really met anyone so we have all found it rather difficult so would love to meet some New pepole and the kids would love to make some new friends :)

How old are your boys ? I live in Baldivis with my hubby and son, aged 9, who loves making new friends. We currently rent while we wait for our new house to be completed on a new estate called Parkland Heights in Baldivis. Happy too meet up for coffee and chat but it might have to be on a weekend as I work full-time in Perth. Send me a PM is you want to meet up.

Guest garyheidi7

Hi i live in baldivis, been here a few months now, would love to meet up with any of you ladies sometime too. my children are in school in the week except my 4 year old boy so we are always off to the park etc, just let me know if your interested in meeting up anytime.

heidi:smile:

Edited by garyheidi7