Guest rachlav

18 year old looking for friends!!

Guest rachlav

Hi im Rachel, 18, recently moved to Perth from the North East UK. Living in Butler area. Missing my friends and so would love to get to know some new people and meet up with any girls and boys, let me know if interested.

Edited by rachlav

Yeah... Us too... Did your brother just leave a feed on here too... He 21? I just left a big long message on his lol... My girls are a little younger than you being 12 and 13, but my friends have girls your age and older

Guest rachlav

Ee really!!! Crazy, its a small world isnt it, i actually lived in Hartburn if u know where that is

Guest rachlav

Haha not too shabby is it lmao, ingleby is nice too! Where are u now

Well, we just came over again in April 2011, after spending nearly two years living in Wynyard... Even those gorgeous homes were no match for here... North facing garden... It blew a gale lol. But we settled now and there are a lot of our friends followed us over like I was saying to your brother... I'll see if I can find my message to him

Guest rachlav

Aw really i only came here last month been here nearly 5 weeks now

This was my message to your bro

Yeah, a Boro lad... We are from The Boro too... But our children are younger than you guys... 4 upto 17 actually, but that's between all of us... My family came out here first from Ingleby Barwick, then my hubby's bestie and their family came the year after, also from Ingleby... Then two more of their. Friends came (both brothers and their families) from Hemlington, then another from the town centre and last but by no means least, another friend from Eaglescliffe... Most of us live SOR though in Secret Harbour... But if your folks want to catch up any time... They're more than welcome to. Our friends son is here from Ingleby too... He's 21 I'm sure!

Claire

I'm only new to this forum thing though as I just started up as a real estate agent and thought I would help new folk to the area find a new home from home lol

Guest rachlav

I have friends living in secret harbour, and yes got facebook rachel laverick is me

Guest rachlav

Not sure where abouts just two young lads. Mams facebook is Karen laverick

hi rachel , we are moving to perth in feb 2013 .to the north .my daughter is also 18 i will get her to add you on face book .

Hi im Rachel, 18, recently moved to Perth from the North East UK. Living in Butler area. Missing my friends and so would love to get to know some new people and meet up with any girls and boys, let me know if interested.

hi rachel . we are moving to perth in feb 2013 .hopfully to the north .my daughter is 18 .i will get her to add you on face book .maybe you can chat and maybe meet up once we get there x