18 year old looking for friends!!

Guest rachlav

Guest rachlav

Hi im Rachel, 18, recently moved to Perth from the North East UK. Living in Butler area. Missing my friends and so would love to get to know some new people and meet up with any girls and boys, let me know if interested.

Edited by rachlav

Well, we just came over again in April 2011, after spending nearly two years living in Wynyard... Even those gorgeous homes were no match for here... North facing garden... It blew a gale lol. But we settled now and there are a lot of our friends followed us over like I was saying to your brother... I'll see if I can find my message to him

This was my message to your bro

Yeah, a Boro lad... We are from The Boro too... But our children are younger than you guys... 4 upto 17 actually, but that's between all of us... My family came out here first from Ingleby Barwick, then my hubby's bestie and their family came the year after, also from Ingleby... Then two more of their. Friends came (both brothers and their families) from Hemlington, then another from the town centre and last but by no means least, another friend from Eaglescliffe... Most of us live SOR though in Secret Harbour... But if your folks want to catch up any time... They're more than welcome to. Our friends son is here from Ingleby too... He's 21 I'm sure!

Claire

hi rachel , we are moving to perth in feb 2013 .to the north .my daughter is also 18 i will get her to add you on face book .

Hi im Rachel, 18, recently moved to Perth from the North East UK. Living in Butler area. Missing my friends and so would love to get to know some new people and meet up with any girls and boys, let me know if interested.