Thinking of starting your own Business....

Guest Sarahjm

Guest Sarahjm

Hi All ,

I have been here now for a year and loving it !! I came with my husband and 2 children from Hertfordshire in the UK .

I was introduced to Arbonne a botanically based Health and Wellness company in the UK by a friend but was coming here so used the products and started my business once I arrived. It has been amazing on many levels , I have instantly met a whole group of ladies offering support and friendship , I have the choice to do some PT work and build a business which can offer my family a lifestyle we wouldn't have otherwise had and I can include all my friends and family in the UK into my business ,so I m in touch with them as well .

If any ladies or men are needing a plan B for here or would like to get out and meet people this business could fit .

For a No Obligation meet up , I will just explain a bit more and if its not for you no problem ,we would have had a nice morning over coffee :)

Kind Regards

Sarah

Guest adiebonan

Hi Sarah,

I've recently move to Perth and am looking into different options. Would you be kind enough to share some of your thoughts privately via PM? Best Regards, Adie

Edited by ali