Whose coming in the next few months?

Mad Cow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez it will be packed here... Thankfully I am off the other way soon to miss out on the Perth winter. When I get back in October will there be any flaming room!! :wink:

Anyone who came out on Emirates recently did you fly with them all the way or was it only Emirates to Dubai and then Qantas to Perth? I flew once with BA / Qantas and vowed never again. Emirates are great, and have booked direct with them for years now with no problems at all, even allow you to book your seat, meals and other stuff online yourself and everything goes with out a hitch and as planned. Now a bit worried that if they have partnered up with Qantas that the online booked services may get changed and that the quality and customer care may dip.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, lots of posts about your progress lately! Just wondered who is arriving in the near future? Exciting times for you all! Have you got flights booked? Anticipating booking flights? I remember booking ours. Hubby had it all set up online and said, shall I hit book? I must admit it sent a shiver down my spine lol! Five years down the line, I still think about it!

hi mad cow,

not the next few months but the next few weeks, 2 weeks today i will be leaving on a jet plane.

See you on the other side (of the world)

sarah

Guest sue-LFC 9

Hi all,

We are on 6 months next Friday for a 187 Visa, I have sponsorship through hairdressing with a large group.

We are hopefully going to live Scarbough up to Mindarie area as would like the children to go to Ocean Reef high or Churchlands, we visited last year.

May Also do a quick 3 weeks holiday let to land to why sort rental out, our children are 12 and 9.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Su

Hi all we come on the 19th July to start visa and have a look around. at the moment we are saving like mad and selling lots of stuff on eBay, it surprising how much you can make with stuff you have but don't use in your home. Good luck all.

Is that to activate your visa?