**Primary Schools in Tapping & Surrounding suburbs**

Meljayg

Hey PP,

Just wondered if anyone can offer me any advice/opinions on Primary schools in and around Tapping please?

We are coming out in November on a reccie and want to have a look at some for our 7yr old lad. Tapping primary and Spring Hill are 2 we will look at.

I've looked on the ACARA site, but was after some parents opinions.

Thanks in advance,

Mel x

• 2 weeks later...
Hey PP,

Just wondered if anyone can offer me any advice/opinions on Primary schools in and around Tapping please?

We are coming out in November on a reccie and want to have a look at some for our 7yr old lad. Tapping primary and Spring Hill are 2 we will look at.

I've looked on the ACARA site, but was after some parents opinions.

Thanks in advance,

Mel x

Hi ya,

we are in Tapping and my 7 yr old goes to Spring Hill. Both schools are only a couple of years old and originally Spring Hill only had kindy to Y1 then Tapping had y2 up. This didnt workout so this year both schools take all years. Tapping is a much bigger school so you will probably only be let in if you are in the catchment. Spring Hill is smaller so they may let you in out of area. They are very close to each other. Personnally i dont think there is much in it between the schools. Im very happy with Spring Hill and with only 20 in his class my boy is really enjoying it.

Hi ya,

we are in Tapping and my 7 yr old goes to Spring Hill. Both schools are only a couple of years old and originally Spring Hill only had kindy to Y1 then Tapping had y2 up. This didnt workout so this year both schools take all years. Tapping is a much bigger school so you will probably only be let in if you are in the catchment. Spring Hill is smaller so they may let you in out of area. They are very close to each other. Personnally i dont think there is much in it between the schools. Im very happy with Spring Hill and with only 20 in his class my boy is really enjoying it.

Thats Brilliant, thank you!!:cute:

• 2 months later...
Guest Bellaleggos

Hi, my 5 yr old goes to Spring Hill, she started at kindy there last yr and is now in pre-primary. I'm really happy with the school so far. I know a few mums with 7 yr olds and I think the children in this yr 3 of the school are founding members of the school, if you get what I mean. They started at the school when it was brand new and only a kindy to yr 2 school. I believe that the older years, 4,5 &6 are currently amalgamated because there's not many children as its the first year they've taken all years. If your parents live in the catchment of Spring Hill they have to tie your son, but I Los know you can apply to Tapping P.S. and you may get a chance if being accepted there, even if you live in the Sping Hill catchment, dependent on what street you live in. Good luck.

Hi, my 5 yr old goes to Spring Hill, she started at kindy there last yr and is now in pre-primary. I'm really happy with the school so far. I know a few mums with 7 yr olds and I think the children in this yr 3 of the school are founding members of the school, if you get what I mean. They started at the school when it was brand new and only a kindy to yr 2 school. I believe that the older years, 4,5 &6 are currently amalgamated because there's not many children as its the first year they've taken all years. If your parents live in the catchment of Spring Hill they have to tie your son, but I Los know you can apply to Tapping P.S. and you may get a chance if being accepted there, even if you live in the Sping Hill catchment, dependent on what street you live in. Good luck.
Fab, thank you so much x