June 2013 190 Lodged Gang

ashleymhale

We've had an email from our Agent today to say that our application has been lodged with the Immigration department. So I though I would start this thread for others to join who have also had their applications lodged. It will be interesting to see when CO are assigned and Meds and Police Checks requested etc. I was hoping it would all run smoothly but my agent has already informed me my surname is mis-spelt on the application summary... not the best start!!!

Looking forward to speaking to other June 190-ers!!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ashleymhale

we received our invite to lodge on 28 may we will be lodging our 190 application this week so look forward to hearing your progress

Hi Jkm, It willl be good to hear your progress too. I have heard a rumour that they are speeding up applications before the July 1st deadline of their yearly quotas. So with a bit of luck our applications wont take too long!

Hey my timeline was pretty fast maybe because i'm onshore

WA SS Applied-7.05.2013|WA SS Approved-20.5.2013|190 Invite- 23.05.2013|190Applied- 24.05.2013|CO-1/06/2013

now i have to organise medicals

wow that is fast, hope it continues to be speedy for you, and I hope we get a CO as quick as you!!

Hi, mine was lodged last April 16, CO was assigned April 25th. Had our medical checks on May 10 and submitted our police clearances May 22. Our CO, requested for additional evidence of relationship (not so sure why, since we have already submitted our marriage certificate or could it be because I haven't use my husbands surname?!) Submitted the additional evidence last May 28. Haven't heard anything since then..

Visa lodged today 4 June... How long now?

That's the million dollar question!

We lodged on the 2nd and the money has just gone out of my bank today 5th. They haven't responded to my agents email regarding the incorrect spelling of my surname which is starting to get worrying.

Things seem to be happening sooner rather than later for others though so hopefully we will be one of the speedy ones... until then... we wait!!!

We've sent off the forms for our PCC today and booked our Medicals for 15th June. We're hoping that we can front load them both before we get a CO and then when we get our CO he/she will have everything they need. That's the theory anyway, whether in practice it will be as smooth we will wait and see. Still hoping they are fast tracking applications to bump up the numbers.

Visa granted:jiggy:

wow!!!:shocked: that was under a month!!! congratulations you must be pleased!!!

weve booked our meds and pcc's to front load them. hopefully when we get a CO all the required info will be there or at least on its way!

edit: whoops just realise you had case officer on 25th april, so under 2 months!!!

Edited by ashleymhale
answered without reading properly!

Congratulations!!!! :-) can you tell me what additional info you sent due to not taking your husbands name? We're in the same situation but hoping the fact we got married in Perth and have an Oz certificate will suffice! :-)

Hi @murray146

These were the documents that I've submitted to our CO:

· Evidence of sharing accommodation, for example, joint ownership of housing, joint residential leases, joint rental receipts, joint household expenses (eg. utilities accounts).

· Evidence of joint financial commitments, for example, joint assets and liabilities, sharing of income, operation of joint bank accounts over a period of time.

· Evidence of official and/or private correspondence addressed to you and your partner jointly or individually at your common address.

· Photographic evidence of the relationship e.g. joint travels, social events the couple attended etc.

You can consider on preparing these evidences in case they require it from you :smile:

wow!!!:shocked: that was under a month!!! congratulations you must be pleased!!!

weve booked our meds and pcc's to front load them. hopefully when we get a CO all the required info will be there or at least on its way!

edit: whoops just realise you had case officer on 25th april, so under 2 months!!!

Indeed! We are very happy because it was really fast!! Planning to go there by September.

Thanks for your help.

Photographic evidence of the relationship e.g. joint travels, social events the couple attended etc

will send them a lovely 8x4 wedding pic taken on applecross beach with Perth CBD in the background.......that's got to swing it!!

Good idea, I've just made a nice little folder on my desktop with photo downloads from facebook.... just in case its requested!

Had our medicals done today. Everything seems fine, just have to wait for our blood tests and x-rays to come back and then they will upload to DIAC for us. I think they said 7 days. So hopefully by then our police checks are back and we can upload those. Then hopefully we will get a CO allocated. We've done all we can do now, so were just going to sit back and wait....

Good luck Ashleymale. We're also going to front load and are hoping to get medicals done before we go away for two weeks in July. Then we can (hopefully) relax and enjoy the break!

Thank you. Good luck to you too with your medicals. hopefully you can have a relaxing holiday. Just dont take your laptop with you so you are on your emails every 2 mins!!!

We've had our Case Officer Assigned today, he has just asked for:

1. our Police Checks

(which should be with us any day now) and;

2. Our de-facto evidence

(apparently there is an error on the system and he couldn't access our uploaded evidence, so our agent has emailed him the documents directly this morning).

And that's it! Just waiting on our police checks to come back.

Oh and he has corrected the incorrect spelling of my name!

Awesome!! That only a little over two weeks.

If they come back to us that quick, we could have this visa business well and truly sewn up by the time we get back off hols!! Not sure if that's such a good thing though because then the wait until January will be unbearable, a whole six months potentially knowing we could go, but not being able to....:arghh: