kirsty81

AIMS professional exam (Medical Lab Scientists)

Hi there

I've just joined the forum today so appologies if this thread is a bit dated i was so glad to see fellow Biomedical scientists on here!!

I just wanted to ask those that have sat the AIMS exam have you now moved out to Australia? If so how easy/difficult was it to find a job?

Many thanks x

Hello all!

is anyone still about to sit the AIMS

March 2016 exam?

if so would you like to brain storm and go through notes : question papers?

thanks

hi I am simranjit from India and am going to sit aims exam in September 2016 please give me some latest updates about aims exam/ questions for MLS.

response would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, guys!

Glad to find this forum. I am a Brazilian Medical Laboratory Scientist, currently living in Sydney. I am planning to take the September exam. Does anyone have any information about the previous test (March) or even about the 2016 exams?

I've already started reading one of the books suggested by AIMS. I am planning to read them all.

Thank you... =)

Hi! How was your exam? Have you passed? I hope yes!

Do you remember any question to share with us?

Thanks,

Hylarina

hi I am simranjit from India and am going to sit aims exam in September 2016 please give me some latest updates about aims exam/ questions for MLS.

response would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys,

I'm due to sit the AIMS exam in London in Sept. Great to find a thread finally discussing it. I'm a medical scientist working in blood transfusion atm. Has anyone sat it in the past year or 2 and have any tips? Or is anyone due to sit this one in Sept? It's so hard studying for this alone and I'm finding it so hard to focus these final few weeks. The subjects are just so vast. 

Any info or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

C

Hi, I'm am wondering if anyone has done the aims exam within the last year or so and if they could remember any questions they got asked? I'm sitting it in September and have only the one past paper. Any help would be appreciated. Starting to panick! 

Thanks

Joanne

On 17/08/2017 at 05:04, Joey85 said:

Hi, I'm am wondering if anyone has done the aims exam within the last year or so and if they could remember any questions they got asked? I'm sitting it in September and have only the one past paper. Any help would be appreciated. Starting to panick! 

Thanks

Joanne

could you share the material(s) you have with me. malmo-boro@protonmail.com  

Thanks

On 25/03/2017 at 20:48, Hyla said:

Hi, guys!

Glad to find this forum. I am a Brazilian Medical Laboratory Scientist, currently living in Sydney. I am planning to take the September exam. Does anyone have any information about the previous test (March) or even about the 2016 exams?

I've already started reading one of the books suggested by AIMS. I am planning to read them all.

Thank you... =)

do you still have books, may buy them. Thanks

On 03/11/2013 at 03:53, dwarasilareddy said:

Hello Kirsty

, you could mail me powerpoint presentations, was looking for it.

Thanks

J

could you mail me powerpoint presentations too, thanks malmo-boro@protonmail.com

On 04/11/2017 at 04:41, Cici said:

Exam went OK I think. No results yet. Hopefully in 2-3 weeks!!

could share any materials for the exams with me. thanks, malmo-boro@protonmail.com

thanks