31 yo birmingham girl looking to meet up & make friends

Katewalsh

Hi all,

Im Kate, 31 living NOR in Eglinton (close to yanchep and Alkimos) and I'm looking to meet more girls/ moms my age to catch up with over coffee. I live with my hubby (Ray) and 2 yo boy and we've been here 4 years nearly and loving it here in Perth 99% of the time!!

We made a good group of friends through here when we first arrived but as the years have gone by, most have returned to the uk or some have just drifted apart after us becoming parents over here. Obviously having a child is very time consuming so if anyone is in the same boat I'd love to get to know some new friends!!

I miss my friends back in the uk- you don't realise how hard it is to make friends until you don't have many and all you want is a good night out with a good group of girls!! So Iv come back to where it all started!

If if anyone living nor is interested in meeting up, I work school hours in Joondalup mon, wed, thu and fri & I'm happy to travel.

Hope to hear from girls/ couples in a similar situation!!

kate X

Hi Kate, I'm Lisa I'm a busy mom of 2, Boy 3 girl 5.

I am currently living in Birmingham, but we are moving to Perth on the 10th of February. We're staying in butler for 4 weeks but are looking for a permanent rental around the alkimos area. It would be great to meet up with you as I don't really know anyone over there and our sons are a similar age.

Whereabouts in Birmingham are you from?

Lisa x

Hi Lisa!

Im from Kings Norton.

Yea meeting up when you get here would be great. Whereabouts are you in brum?

Can i find you on fb to keep in touch? Fair play to you moving over with 2 small children!! I bet ur really excited!! You will be landing right in the middle of the heat too!!

spk soon

kate x

Hi Kate, I'm Lisa I'm a busy mom of 2, Boy 3 girl 5.

I am currently living in Birmingham, but we are moving to Perth on the 10th of February. We're staying in butler for 4 weeks but are looking for a permanent rental around the alkimos area. It would be great to meet up with you as I don't really know anyone over there and our sons are a similar age.

Whereabouts in Birmingham are you from?

Lisa x

Hi Kate

Thanks for replying

I'm excited but so stressed at the minute with sorting all our belongings out!- Our container comes next week.

we live in Solihull but I'm originally from stechford area.

im dreading the flight with the kids but can't wait to see some sun!

i will try and find you on Facebook.

Lisa x