190 visa format

Hello everyone,

We are DIYing the migration process, I have been able to gather all the info I have needed so far but I cant find any explanation of what the format is and what info I can pre-prepare other than meds and pcc. Can anyone wo has has their eoi and ss accepted let me know what info/process happened between then and CO allocation?

Thanks in advance for your time and help

Andrew

Hello everyone,

We are DIYing the migration process, I have been able to gather all the info I have needed so far but I cant find any explanation of what the format is and what info I can pre-prepare other than meds and pcc. Can anyone wo has has their eoi and ss accepted let me know what info/process happened between then and CO allocation?

Thanks in advance for your time and help

Andrew

We are using a migration agent and we have just had our SS approved. We have just sent back an agreement to confirm we agree to the conditions of the state sponsorship. when WA receive this they will send us an invitation to apply for the 190 visa on skill-select. Then I presume it will be an online form and when a CO is assigned he/she will ask for evidence of certain things such as qualifications, relationship evidence, birth certs, passports etc. all these documents need to be certified by a solicitor or notary public. Then they will ask for the Police checks and Medicals etc before approving the visa. As far as I understand you can upload documents before they are requested for the CO to view.

We are hoping our agreement is waiting for them on Monday morning and we receive an invite the same day. We want to get the 190 application in as we are going away for a week on wed!

Hi Janine

If you have the time to find the up to date info and format it is a relatively easy process to figure out. If you have a tight timescale then an agent should ensure that you don't mis anything first time round, or if you think your scenario will be complicated then finding the best advise on sites like this one may be difficult. Otherwise I think its pretty easy without an agent (Thanks to people sharing their advise here).

Andrew

The only complication i think in our app would be the fact i need stat dec from ex hubby to take 2 older kids. But he has said that it will be fine he will do so.

So im gonna get that b4 we lay out the visa fee.

I dont see anything else being an issue i myself will be main applicant and oh has occ that is also on ss list.

So im hoping the work will be available when we arrive.

Thank you Andrew for your advice