Gyms in or near Baldivis

fathead

We have just moved to the Settlers Hill part of Baldivis 2 weeks ago and I'm currently looking at gym options.

So far I've found

http://www.baldivisfitness.com.au/

Which seems to have really good bootcamp classes and recently built their own assault course, as well as standard gym and personal training.

I was going to join this one, but the classes are at 6pm and I wont make it back from work by then.

There is also a 24hr Gym chain www.jetts.com.au at the Stocklands shops.

I'm probably going to join a new bootcamp style one in Port Kennedy called Rogue Fitness (they have a Facebook page but website not running yet) which is indoor bootcamp style with classes in the morning and from 7pm. I was attracted to their Facebook photo section called the 'Spew Files' with photos of people being sick because they work you so hard :jiggy:. Gotta love a good vomit !

Being new to the area and having a gut to get rid of it would be good to meet up with anyone looking to get fitter and have the obligatory beer from time to time (athletes need their carbs). I'm just about the get back into cycling if anyone wants to head out for a ride.

PM if you want.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...