Any thoughts on Duncraig and surrounding areas?

gypsy10

Hi there,

Anybody have any thoughts on Duncraig and surrounding areas for a young family, with schools in mind, house prices, people etc etc etc. I am panicking BIG time now as we arrive this Saturday! :wideeyed:

Our main priorities after arriving is finding a good area with a good primary school and securing a long-term let.

Any thoughts, opinions, advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Manisha xx

Edited by gypsy10

Duncraig = expensive.... unless you have a good job.... can pay 750+ per week there... look across the highway to Greenwood and you'll pay avg $500 per week.. stay west of the wanneroo road an you should be fine..

however if you are looking at Duncraig senior high school then you need to be in the catchment area (duncraig, padbury, sorrento, hillarys)...

Chris

Edited by cjbchris

Hi

I have lived in Duncraig since 1993 and at my present address for 12 yrs...it's a very family friendly,safe suburb with several primary schools and 3 high schools.

i am going overseas for at least a year probably longer...leaving on 30nov....my house is in the process of being listed with a local real estate agent....who will manage it in my absence.

It will be available from 1st dec......pm me for more details if you are interested

cheers

shelli

Hi Shelli,

I have just sent you a private message xxxx

Hi

I have lived in Duncraig since 1993 and at my present address for 12 yrs...it's a very family friendly,safe suburb with several primary schools and 3 high schools.

i am going overseas for at least a year probably longer...leaving on 30nov....my house is in the process of being listed with a local real estate agent....who will manage it in my absence.

It will be available from 1st dec......pm me for more details if you are interested

cheers

shelli