Wanting to meet new friends - south of the river

Guest guest11477

Guest guest11477

Hi everyone

I (29 yrs old) have just recently moved here from Leamington Spa with my husband (32) and our daughter (not quite 2 yet). We are living in Kardinya (south of the river) and whilst I have lived here before, almost 4 years ago, we haven't got any friends here with children, so it would be really nice to meet some new like minded people with children as well!!

Hopefully there are some of you near by for a coffee :)

We are both working but obviously weekends and evenings would be fine...

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Cassie

Hi Cassie

There are a few of us on here that have met up recently all with children of different ages . We are meeting next Saturday in Atwell for a bbq and drinks around 1pm if you fancy coming along I will let you know the definite arrangements later in the week :)

Lou

Hi everyone

I (29 yrs old) have just recently moved here from Leamington Spa with my husband (32) and our daughter (not quite 2 yet). We are living in Kardinya (south of the river) and whilst I have lived here before, almost 4 years ago, we haven't got any friends here with children, so it would be really nice to meet some new like minded people with children as well!!

Hopefully there are some of you near by for a coffee :)

We are both working but obviously weekends and evenings would be fine...

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Cassie

Hi Cassie,

We are Sor, I will Pm you with my contact details. I'm always up for a cuppa!

Elizabeth

• 1 month later...

Hi Cassie. I'm about to move to an area very close to you, although we haven't found anywhere to live yet, and we are moving out in 6-8 weeks. We are from Rugby! I have two boys and would love to meet up and compare notes perhaps. I'd could really do with some advice on where to live etc, I have a role based at Murdoch Uni....

Jess

• 1 month later...

Hi Rendleroo!

I too originate from Rugby! We only got here the 6th December so still finding our feet but hubby has started a job and we are moving into our own place next week! Would love to meet up and share notes, have you found somewhere to live yet? I have a little girl coming up for 2 who would love playmates! Pm me if you want to meet anytime x

Laura x