Public high schools near madora bay, please help

Annlee

Hi all

can someone please help, we moved to madora bay, Mandurah, with my 16 year old son who's going into year 12 this year, he's been in safety bay senior high school he was very unhappy and doesn't want to return, does anyone know any good school around this area which will accept him, thanks Ann

:arghh:

Hi all

can someone please help, we moved to madora bay, Mandurah, with my 16 year old son who's going into year 12 this year, he's been in safety bay senior high school he was very unhappy and doesn't want to return, does anyone know any good school around this area which will accept him, thanks Ann :arghh:

http://www.det.wa.edu.au/schoolsonline/home.do Looking at this to see state schools. Put in the name of your suburb or exact address for a list of options in terms of state schools. I guess a place is gauranteed based on your address and a couple seem to come up other than Safety Bay.

http://www.australianschoolsdirectory.com.au/search.php Alternativey have a look at this site and search for private schools in Madora Bay or a nearby suburb as an alternative to state schools.

Problem is of course what is wrong at the moment, what does he want / gain by moving to another school and also how do each of us decide / determine what is "good"? Year 12 is a critical year and moving could just be from the fat into the fire. A real risk, good luck with it all.

Edited by StraighttothePoint