Anyone fancy a meet up

CarolD

Hi, I'm a married 44yr old with 2 kids -15 and 18 - moved to WA in January 2014 from Scotland. Finally got kids settled in school and university, hubby working and it's time for me now!! I'm a nurse who is waiting to start work soon but would love to meet up with like minded gals who enjoy shopping sprees with lots of coffee/wine breaks, a good laugh and general girly chit chats. Live in Cockburn area but can travel

Hi Carol, I work at a GP surgery. I had never done that before I came here as I used to work in a hospital. Have you got a job secured or are you settling in first?

I am settling much better now but it has took months to start and feel at home.

I finish work at lunchtime on Friday or I can do Saturday this week, or Saturday morning next week. Whatevers best for you x

Guest Victoria 1976

Hi, I'm Victoria, 37 living in Baldivis with hubby and 2 daughters. Been here a little longer than you guys but love to meet new people. Love shopping, coffee and wine ;-) it can still be unsettling at times so it's always nice to meet people from home :)

Hi, I'm Victoria, 37 living in Baldivis with hubby and 2 daughters. Been here a little longer than you guys but love to meet new people. Love shopping, coffee and wine ;-) it can still be unsettling at times so it's always nice to meet people from home :)

Hi victoria....I liked your post as I'd be up for a meet up but another 9 weeks to go before we arrive and we are hoping to settle in the baldivis area.

Lou

Hi Fi. Kids def doesn't rule you out. I feel like I've got none cos they're at the age when they only need me for money and taxis!!! Are you working or are you free thru day. Bull creek is not far from me - I'm up that way often as I drop my daughter off at Murdoch univ. When do you fancy ?? Cx

Hi Victoria. How long you been here?? I'm still early days obviously but now at stage where holiday feeling is wearing off and reality is kicking in. Think I'm in shock lol!!! Would be great to meet new people and build networks. I've been feeling a bit uneasy about using this forum but a friend recommended it so I'm up for a try

Hi Carol,

I'm married, 40, no kids, moved to Perth in July 2013 from England. Love shopping, coffee, wine and a good laugh! Live in Bull Creek. If no kids doesn't rule me out, would be up for a meet up.

Fi

I'm same, 40 married, no kids, but count me in for a meet up. Would be great to meet some new friends. Been in Perth for 3 months, working at a hospital in Nedlands. Zena:jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...