Help Needed

mirzashoaib85

Hi,

Dear Friends,

I got my family Permanent Residence(Immigration) for Australia. My home country is Pakistan but I am currently working in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia). I am an electrical Engineer + MBA (Marketing) having around 7.5 years of experience in "Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) in 'Oil & Gas Sector'". I have 01 daughter (Age = 11 month). I have to make my first entry with family before December 10, 2014 to activate my vissa. I will visit Perth from October 04 to October 13, 2014 (For a very short period). Please guide me for the following:

1. Where should I stay in Perth as it is very big and I do not have any idea about it? (Please guide me about an specific place).

2. What should be my "TO DO" list for the visit?

3. I want to make/ get some initial documents (Tax file #, Medicare, Bank account, Driving license, etc.). I Want to know how to proceed for them and can I get all of them done in this 08 days trip? Can I do something online from here? How much amount I needed for these?

4. Mode of transportation there?

5. Good mobile phone Operator there?

6. How much money I should bring there for the trip?

Need your kind help / advise please ASAP.

Regards,

Mirza

The biggest thing you will need an address for Medicare and driving licence tfn may not be able to do this unless you have that. Telstra seems to provide good mobile coverage if your phone is already unlocked you can just by a pre pay sim. Good transport network in Perth. The amount of money depends on your situation. You will have to pay for your driving licence accommodation meals ect. No one can tell you how much as everyone's circumstances are different