Need a 4x2 with pool near Connolly or close by $500-$800

Guest kris

Hi

We are searching for a 4x2 with pool near to Connolly school i.e Ocean Reef, Kinross,Iluka,Mullalloo .Budget $550- $800 depending on details .( would also look at furnished as we have nothing )

We are in a temp rental at the moment which finishes in 4 weeks , I have yet to secure a decent job as yet and so I would like something that was short term if possible but if I can get a decent job I am happy to sign up for long term.

We are getting nervous and need to sort things out !

Thanks

Kris

Guest Bob Tonnor
Hi

We are searching for a 4x2 with pool near to Connolly school i.e Ocean Reef, Kinross,Iluka,Mullalloo .Budget $550- $800 depending on details .( would also look at furnished as we have nothing )

We are in a temp rental at the moment which finishes in 4 weeks , I have yet to secure a decent job as yet and so I would like something that was short term if possible but if I can get a decent job I am happy to sign up for long term.

We are getting nervous and need to sort things out !

Thanks

Kris

Hi Kris

Found 4x2 at 1 Hobie Place, ocean reef for $500 a week, the agent is Remax phone is 08 9562 2200, there is also a place at 28 Felton Retreat Mindarie for $600, agent is David Evans phone 08 9408 5111. There is plenty out there in your price range and if you are prepared to forget about the pool you could be getting something reasonable for half your price, you could try http://www.locationlowdown.com.au/search/results/WA/Kinross to look for more. I reckon you will have to negotiate with the agent if you dont have a job as yet, what i have done in the past, which has always worked for me, is to pay the rent up front for at least a few months.

Good luck

Bob