HPV vaccination

The Jamesy's

Hi all,

So children have about 4-6 weeks left of school and my 12 year old daughter came home yesterday with the consent forms to have to HPV in October then the second dose in March. Obviously we won't be here for the one in March and possibly not the one in October.

Just wondering if they do the HPV vaccine in Perth and if so at what age?

Thanks Jess xx

Hi all' date='

So children have about 4-6 weeks left of school and my 12 year old daughter came home yesterday with the consent forms to have to HPV in October then the second dose in March. Obviously we won't be here for the one in March and possibly not the one in October.

Just wondering if they do the HPV vaccine in Perth and if so at what age?

Thanks Jess xx[/quote']

Hi Jess,

yes they do, and if you miss it at school you can get it done at the GP's. And the doctors bulk bill, so no charge either. My son missed one as we were on holiday, the authority sent me a letter and advised me to get it done at our GP's. Easy. They start at 14. My daughter was 16 when we moved out here and went to the doctors for a script and they did it for her, at no charge. So you have nothing to worry about.

All the best Jane :)

Yes, my 21 yr old went to both.. My youngest is still at Kinross college, he's in year 9, he's 14. My 16 yr old daughter goes to Mindarie, yr 11. I've had no issues with the teaching, and if there is ever anything the school are quick to get in touch. Actually both kinross and Mindarie are. They are both doing well at both schools.

:) Jane x