Rock Climbing and Dirt Bike Riding

casson35

Hey guys and girls. I'm 26 and have been In WA for just over a year now, love every part of it except need to be getting out and exploring more! I'm looking for anyone who's keen on doing some riding or climbing at the weekends.

I've been doing a bit of riding over here, found some awesome places! My riding buddy is heading back to NZ soon though and he is way better than me so ideally looking for someone I can keep up with haha!

Outdoor climbing is something I want to get into. I've done a bit with mates from the UK before but I haven't got a clue on how to set up safely so want to go and do a course. There is a 2 day course in Perth that is for people with little or no experience for $495. They need a booking of a minimum 3 people at a time though.

Real keen to get out there and start doing some more things so open to any other suggestions of stuff that is going on!

I'm living down near Rockingham at the mo, often travel 2-3 hours for riding spots though so travelling is not a problem.

Tom