Jump to content

Emigration Insurance


Recommended Posts

[img2=right]http://www.perthpoms.com/images/travel-insurance.jpg[/img2]We've been asked a few times on the forum about situations where regular travel insurance won't cover you. In those circumstances, we recommend a specialist provider such as Go Walkabout.


* If you're emigrating overseas, Go Walkabout offer one way Travel Insurance providing cover up to 90 days from UK Departure.


* They offer travel insurance cover for travellers over 65. Cover for medical conditions.


* Go Walkabout travel insurance provide cover for student, gap year travellers and backpackers. Extreme sports and activities cover available.


* For pets, they offer specialist one way emigration insurance for your cat or dog’s journey plus 36 hours upon arrival.


Find out more information at www.go-walkabout.co.uk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...