Rental in Ocean Reef/Iluka

Hey guys,

I feel really bad that I haven't updated you all with our big move. We have been here a week already but to be honest we have been so busy trying to sort cars/rentals/medicare/schools etc, we don't seem to have had time for anything else!! Although we have been to Burns Beach for lunch with friends and the kids loved the park and beach so a good afternoon was had by all!!

Anyway, the reason for my post is that we have a holiday let in Carramar which runs out on the 12th Dec. We obviously have been looking online and contacting agents but just thought we would try here also. We are looking for a 4 x 2 from the 12th Dec or earlier in the Iluka/Ocean Reef area and preferably with a pool.

Our two older girls would like to go to Ocean Reef High School as they will know a few friends from when we were here 5 years ago and they like the look of it-having a tour on Tuesday to make sure it's what we want. And we are also looking at Beaumaris Primary school for our two youngest girls.

So, if anyone has anything coming up for rent for maybe 6 months, we would be very interested!!!

Thanks for your time guys

Jess xxxx