Panel Beater

Guest lynne1266

Guest lynne1266

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and wanted to know if there is anyone out there that has managed to secure a sponsorship as a Panel Beater or if you know of anyone that would be willing to sponsor my OH.

My OH has been offered one in Melbourne but its not really where we want to move to.

Thanks

Lynne x:smiloe:

Hi Lynne

Welcome to the forum.

I can't help with the sponsorship side, but there's 650 Panel Beaters listed for the Perth Metro area. Maybe do a search for them via panelbeaters.com.au and start working through them contacting them. Probably a bit laborious but it may pay off.

Re: the Melbourne offer, I know you say it's not where you want to move, but if your dream is to emigrate to Oz, then maybe take the offer as a way of getting here, then look at moving over to WA in a couple of years. (and you know, Melbourne isn't that bad :smile:)

We considered Melbourne and will probably go there in a few years but we wanted to try Perth to see what it is like. Lynne I think like Cerberus has said if Melbourne is your only way to get in to Australia you have to do it. There seem to be lots of changes now with the visas and people are getting turned away. If he has already been offered a job jump at it.

Guest lynne1266

Maybe do a search for them via panelbeaters.com.au and start working through them contacting them.

Thanks for this info, I wasn't aware of this site, I will have a search through it.

Lynne x