Accountant Assessment For Australia from CPA

aifarooq786

Dear Sir,

I am an ACCA member for past 2 years and have an overall experience of more than 5 years working as an accountant out of which 2 years is post qualification experience.

I am also planning to file for Australian migration and need to have my skills assessed. I hold a BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University and have also passed the first two levels of CFA (USA) qualification.

I was filing my migration assessment application with CPA however the portal does not ask for evidence of my work experience. According to my migration consultant I need both my qualifications and work experience verified in order to be able to claim points in my migration application. How do I submit evidence of my work experience so that the same is also assessed along with my qualifications?

Further, it is my understanding that work experience is counted after you are qualified. However it is not clear if it is that the date I passed my ACCA exams and became an affiliate member or the date I attained my ACCA membership. I became a member in September 2014 whereas my I qualified my ACCA exams in 2011 and have been working since then.

Also, the online application submission portal did not allow me to select ACCA as an institution and I had to enter the same manually would that be a problem? Further, should I select ACCA and BSc as part-time or full time qualifications?

Lastly, would the charges of $473 cover both assessment for my qualifications and work experience as required for my skilled migration application?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...