Meet up during the school holidays - NOR

Guest Leigh

Hi

If anyone's interested there is a few of us meeting up for a picnic at Whitford Nodes Park, 3rd Jan, 12pm with the kids. Will be arranging a weekly meet through the holidays to keep us all sane :rolleyes:

Let me know if you're interested?

Leigh

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joanne

hi leigh,

my name is Jo Davis and i live in Craigie and would like to meet up sometime unfortunately i cant make this thursday as it is my sons birthday please can you let me know if you will be at Whitfords Nodes next week as it is a lovely park i have twins of 14 and a 19 year old boy but i am nanniying and look after a baby and his brother but they are on holiday at present

look forward to getting your reply

We'll be at Go Bananas in Joondalup next Thursday (10th Jan) @ 10.30am. All welcome. If anyones interested & wants my number for when you arrive let me know.

Leigh :D

• 2 weeks later...

Being as it's going to be 38 degrees Thursday we've decided to meet in (air conditioned) Go Bananas again :) We had a great time last week & look forward to meeting any newbies.

Meeting Thurs (17th) @ 10.30am. Everyone welcome.

Leigh

Guest Long time Perth Pom

Try Skating?...Friday mornings Tiny Tots kids under 6 includes morning teas only $8 , or there's under 12's session Friday at 3;30pm....its airconditioned