PLEASE READ THIS can u help me find peter hammond

Guest yorkshiremick

Guest yorkshiremick

hi who ever is reading this i am looking for a lost relative who we recently found out is living in perth

he is my mothers lost son who vanished 45 yrs ago and we recently found a message posted by him on a uk website he is looking for my mum or sisters we have replied but as yet got no reply so we are now doing our own thing trying to trace him

i realy need to find him as this time last year my mum found her daughter had cancer and passed away not long after! she has not realy been the same since so now knowing her son is still out there has given her some hope ! she is 83 yrs old so time isnt on her side

i have tried most obvious things to find him i.e white pages -the police<who were no help> and currently trying salvation army and have posted things on the net e,t.c

someone may know him or know of him he is approx in his early 60s and is known as peter hammond and had lived in the grimsby area ! he was in the merchant navy many years ago and have included a pic of him ! obviously he will have changed since 45 yrs ago but it is the only pic we have

HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP PLEASE AND MAKE MY MUMS CHRISTMAS COMPLETE anything will help that i havent already tried

peter smaller pic.jpg