Agencies

Guest nath

Hey there, im looking for a little bit of help here and some input if possible. I leave for Aus in the next couple of weeks and have been notified by friends of a few agencies within Perth. I have workpac, The job shop, and Hays. If any of you lot know of anymore (as many as possible please) that would be greatly appreciated :)

Nath

Well i have to be honest, as im relatively young i havnt really developed much of a career path as of yet. It has been pretty diverse ranging from construction through to retail. I studied Finance and accounting at college, but the reason i havnt gone much further than college is due to my love of travelling. I wont be travelling around once i land in Perth as i think it would be better if i can try and start thinking of a job/career. I know that the lack of experience within one field may let me down, but im willing to undertake pretty much anything to get my foot in the door.

Nath