Recruitment Agencies Needed

Guest The Family Witts

Guest The Family Witts

Hi,

In order to spread my Resume to as many places as possible, I would like to do a 'round-robin' submission of my details to Recruitment Agents in WA who deal with both Civil Engineering and recruiting from overseas. I know of the following already:

Personnel Concept

Titan Recruitment

Hays Globalink

Are there are more companies I should try that you know of?

Thanks,

Lee.

Guest Jarvisclan
Hi,

In order to spread my Resume to as many places as possible, I would like to do a 'round-robin' submission of my details to Recruitment Agents in WA who deal with both Civil Engineering and recruiting from overseas. I know of the following already:

Personnel Concept

Titan Recruitment

Hays Globalink

Are there are more companies I should try that you know of?

Thanks,

Lee.

Hi Lee,

New on the forum today! We're hopefully off out there in a month or so under a 457 sponsored Visa. I used an agency called Constructive Recruitment, my contact was Neil Cruickshank. They were brilliant, got me in front of 4 Construction companies and I had 4 job offers. I would highly recommend if you are in Construction or Civils, they were way better & more personable than the big boys on St George's Terrace

Give them a shout & best of luck, let us know if you need any more details

(PS Tell them I referred you!)

Guest The Family Witts

Firstly, welcome to the forum! It's a great place and although I have only posted a few things myself I have always been responded to quickly and with very useful information - a lovely bunch of people which reinstall my faith in the human race!

I have had a quick look at the vacancies Constructive have suitable for me (road designer) and there are pages upon pages - lovely stuff.

I may PM you shortly to get some more details if that's ok? This could may well be the find I was after as the jobs seem to be paying very well.................I should be able to afford that pool I have promised my eldest daughter!

All best for the move buddy,

Lee.