Advice needed about jobs not in demand

Guest wolves1975

Guest wolves1975

Hi all,

newbie here !!!

My family and I are really interested in emmigrating to the perth area but as weve been in our jobs for years and dont really have any qualifications ( only years of experience ) we are worried about our suitability to actually getting out there.

I currently work for a logistics company as a stock controller but i have 8 years experience as a screen printer ( this is on the SOL list but not MODL ). I have looked in the jobs in and around perth and there are jobs for me but none that would actually enable me to come in the first place ( i think ).

My wife is currently training as a teaching assistant and would love to teach special needs or other childcare. She also has 15 years experience as an accounts clerk.

Is there anyone else out there who hasnt got skills in demand but is now actually living the dream in oz ??

This would put a smile on our faces. Any tips or other info would greatly be appreciated

Speak soon

John

Guest The.Colebecks

Hi, just popped in to welcome you to PerthPoms :D I hope you find the site useful.

We also have a sister site which you may not have come across yet, called Poms in Oz where you will also find lots of useful information and friendly members.

All the best.

Karen x