Moving to Perth and need friends!

Guest Nikki D.

Guest Nikki D.

Hi guys!

I'm Nikki, 26, from Holland. I'm moving to Perth the second week of September for work.

I've never been to Australia and don't know anyone in Perth. Would love to meet new friends to hang out with.

Guest clareshippen

Hey Nikki, I've been over a few weeks now.

Having a great time but it does take a bit of adjusting too.

I also came over for work and will be staying for at least six months so will be around when you come. Have you got a place to stay? Where will you be working?

The weather should be getting better by September.

Clare

Guest Nikki D.

Hi Clare, I'll be working in West Perth and getting accommodation for 1 month. Will be looking for flat/house share in those weeks.

Would be nice to meet up with someone who's also new to the place.

The weather can't be worse than in Holland ha ha

Guest happyV

Hey Nikki,

I'm 28 and coming over to Perth in the beginning of October, I visited early this year and loved it. Would be nice to meet with people who are in a similar situation!

Verity.

Guest rachelb

Hi NickyI'll be arriving in Perth at the end of November and will be keen to meet up with people in a similar situation, i too will be looking for work once i arrive and the holiday part is over.

Guest angiehug

Hi Nikki - I'm also going to be arriving in Perth beginning September for work! I split up with my partner in the UK and decided it's time for a fresh start! Was in WA in 2009 and fell in love with it, so looking forward to coming back but also very anxious and would be great to meet people and make friends asap so I don't get too homesick! I'm 30 yrs old by the way! :D

Guest CovKid

Hi Nikki ( and to all other guys who have replied )

I emigrated 20 months ago from the UK and know how daunting it can be travelling to the other side of the world with no friends to pick you up at the airport!

I would be quite happy to meet up and help you settle.

Garry

Guest Nikki D.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the replies! I heard yesterday that I will be flying out on the 22nd of September.

So if there's another way you would prefer me to contact you when I arrive just inbox me your number/e-mail or something.