Renting in Woodvale

Guest burton1

Guest burton1

:) Hi, we are a family of four (two teenage boys) who are moving to Perth at end of May. We are looking for a furnished place to stay until our furniture arrives in the Woodvale area, then an unfurnished place (preferably 4 bed, 2 bath) for next 12 months. Can anyone help or point me in right direction please?

Thank,

Tracey

Guest Sarah+2

Hi Burton, are you still looking to move to Woodvale? It is a lovely part of Perth and if you ae interested I have a fully furnished property available to rent. It has a pool and five bedrooms and new kitchen. It is close to the shops and schools and pulic transport. If you are interestd then please feel free to mail me. If you have already found somewhere I wish you well and hope you enjoy Woodvale - I love it!

• 1 month later...
Guest jmann
Hi Burton, are you still looking to move to Woodvale? It is a lovely part of Perth and if you ae interested I have a fully furnished property available to rent. It has a pool and five bedrooms and new kitchen. It is close to the shops and schools and pulic transport. If you are interestd then please feel free to mail me. If you have already found somewhere I wish you well and hope you enjoy Woodvale - I love it!

hi please could you tell me your rates , we are coming out in beg july and looking for somewhere for about 4 weeks many thanks jane mann we are a family of 6

Guest Sarah+2

Hi Jane. Sorry - the house is now rented until September. The rental rates will vary from suburb to suburb and the time of year. Obviously you can negotiate with the owners and some houses/areas do come noticeably cheaper than others, but generally there is a reason for the lower rental (and you quickly realise why when you arrive!!). If you have any problems finding somewhere please let me know as I do have some other contacts who may be able to help you find what you're looking for.