I.T. Jobs & Hospitals

Guest petroltimer

Guest petroltimer

Hi all,

I'm moving to Perth soon, my girlfriend a nurse has been offered a few jobs in the hospitals there on the 457 visa, so I'm allowed to tag along as well:smile:.

So I was wondering where the main I.T. area is in Perth? so she can pick a hospital close to this.

I know i may not get a job in that area, but just trying to cut down the commute by being able to live close to both of our places of work.

HI

As Always it depends, most of the large companies operate in the CBD (Central Business District) or west Perth out to Subiaco. There are loads of smaller IT companies distributed around the city. What I would say is that getting around Perth is relatively easy, though don't depend on the train system. Better go by Bus. If you can stay anywhere within 2Km of the CBD, then you should be alright. If you go out into the suburbs, you need a car and it is very soul-less. We live in HIghgate, North of the city about 1.5Km out. Excellent locations.

B