Returning to Britain? Fancy a house swap?

Guest ayrescmp

Guest ayrescmp

I know this is a long shot and having done a four month reccy in Perth I can't imagine anyone wanting to return but here it goes................ After four years of planning and applying and probably twenty years of wishing, we finally received our visa last month....so what's stopping us - the ****ty British housing market at the moment! Being small time developers we have four executive detached houses up for sale, all different in design and between four-six bedrooms, three to four bathrooms and 2200 to over 2800 sq ft of accommodation. They are all situated within two minutes of the M4 between Cardiff and Swansea in South Wales. We would consider swopping for anything in Western Australia but we favour the Northern Suburbs of Perth especially Sorrento. Anyone interested? I think you're mad but hey, get in touch!!! :Wub:

Guest nottoolate

Hi ayrescmp,

Good idea!

We have just returned from being there for 6 weeks and uncannilly like you- bold over with the place!

Also like you living in south wales!

Also like you property developer with a few properties to sell!

We stayed in Burns Beach and guess what Sorrento and Hillary's was also our favourite! (apart from dalkieth,peppermint grove,mosman etc-never mind we will get there in the end!!!)

The market is as flat as I can remember, I am hoping to get rid of two units by dropping a fair bit on them and am toying with renting our main home and one other until the market picks up- I reckon 3 years?We are near to Swansea (guess you are near to Bridgend?)and would love to touch base, my wife is a little apprehensive about the whole move so a chat with someone in the same boat would be great!

nottoolate