Football again

Guest bilby

Guest bilby

Hi,

I'm back again.

Having recruited a couple of really good players (newly arrived from UK) through this forum recently, I thought I'd give it another crack!

Ballajura AFC is a seniors (adult) amateur soccer club playing in the Football West state amateur league division 2. We are having an excellent season and both our first team and our reserve team are looking good for honours this year.

We are always interested in players with experience and skill who have come from the UK/Ireland and who would like to join a strongly competitive, yet very sociable club.

We have great playing facilities, a new bar (6 beers on tap) and a forward looking committee comprising mainly of UK/Irish migrants and much more.

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach

Ballajura AFC

bill.byrne@hotmail.com

Guest Ex Yorky Pom
Hi,

I'm back again.

Having recruited a couple of really good players (newly arrived from UK) through this forum recently, I thought I'd give it another crack!

Ballajura AFC is a seniors (adult) amateur soccer club playing in the Football West state amateur league division 2. We are having an excellent season and both our first team and our reserve team are looking good for honours this year.

We are always interested in players with experience and skill who have come from the UK/Ireland and who would like to join a strongly competitive, yet very sociable club.

We have great playing facilities, a new bar (6 beers on tap) and a forward looking committee comprising mainly of UK/Irish migrants and much more.

Bill Byrne

Senior Coach

Ballajura AFC

bill.byrne@hotmail.com

might take you up when i get a bit sharper and the joints hold up:(

Malx