Help! Looking for Property to Rent in Perth

Guest nicdavidson7

Guest nicdavidson7

I am new to Perth Poms so hi everybody!

My husband and I are emigrating to Perth from Scotland on 1st October 2008. We are looking for help with securing rental accommodation for the first few months (at least) and we would be grateful for any helpful advice or if anybody knows of any property that might become available at that time. We are not fussy about the size of the house - there are only the two of us - nor do we have a particular area in mind - just somewhere that is within commuting distance of central Perth!

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Nic

Guest corbiere

Hi Nic,

I have a two bed Town House that the current tennant is due to leave at the beginning of October so the timing should be good. It is fully furnished and is about 3 minutes walk to Clarkson train station in the northern suburbs. 30 minutes to the centre of Perth. This is ideal for a couple or two singles. The house has a large balcony to sit out and watch the world go by. The shopping centre and pub is a short walk away. This property has only just been built so everything is new. Drop me a line to corbiere@westnet.com.au and I can send you some photos and any other information you require or give us a call +61 405 157864 if you would like any more information. Paul

Guest nicdavidson7

Hi there

I've sent you an e-mail from my google account but have been having a few problems with it which is why I'm replying here too. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. We're really interested in your property and would be keen for more info and to see photos. How much would you be looking for per week and what sort of bond would you be looking for? What date in October does it become available? My e-mail address is nicdavidson7@googlemail.com. Thanks again.

Nic