New to Perth and want to meet and mingle

Guest Marshields

Guest Marshields

We are a couple who have recently moved to Perth beginning of June and are currently living in south Perth and would like to meet up with people for drinks and get involved with any socials that are going on around here. :smile:

Basically we want to mingle and make new friends and aquaintences as we try and make Perth our new home:cute:

Guest Marshields

Forgot to say our names, which are Emma and gary from Wigan and London respectively, mid 30's no kids but would love a dog as did not ship over our 'dave' from home, my mother took custody, but all good as he Skypes regularly :wink:

Guest Marshields

Hi surhythms ... we are over in South Perth near angelo street ? Enjoying ourselves over here, will be good to start meeting new people.

Where are you living? Emma

Hi Emma

Ah we are out in the burbs of North Perth (Carine) so it is about 15km from the city. The OH is still trying to get a perm job but as soon as he does I am hoping to increase the activity of my non existent social life :) How are you guys finding it so far?

Guest Alibobbles

Hi Girls

I'm Ali and live in Leederville with hubby Al, we moved here about 2 months ago. I meet up with a few girls I have met on here each week for a drink if you would like to join us your very welcome. We are meeting tomorrow at 2pm at The Aviary (Its a bar on top of Perth Underground Station (Murray Street)? Feel free to message me for my details if you would like :)

Hi Emma,

If you're interested in meeting friends with young kids than we'd love to meet up once we're there. My husband (41), myself (39 for 2 more weeks!!) and our son almost 5 and daughter almost 2 will be staying in South Perth with my in-laws when we first arrive Aug 12th while we wait for our container to arrive. We lived in South Perth 10 years ago for 1 year and absolutely love the area especially the foreshore! We'll definitely be keen on getting together for some drinks.

Talk soon.

Paula

Guest Marshields

We are loving south Perth so far, wasn't sure where to live when we arrived but this seems central and good transport links give us a shout or mail when you get here and we can meet up for drinks. I can not wait for the winter to end, which is when you'll be coming, the flat were in is freezing we have to go outside for a warm, apart from that all good

speak soon

Guest Marshields

Hey stu, I think we live very close to you, currently on angelo street, already checked out the Windsor, it's huge, will be great in summer all that outdoor space. Let us know when your free in August for a Windsor visit