Can anyone recommend where to live near Midland?

Guest luff900

Guest luff900

Hello,

My husband and I move to Perth mid-October 08,and his work will be based in Midland. Can anyone recommend where is a nice area to live with a reasonably short drive to Midland. Were looking at most about a 25 minute drive. We have only just found out that we are able to go so will be looking for a one storey property to rent intially for about 6 months.

Any help and advice greatlyfully recieved.

The Cooke Residents

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest super-roo

We have relations that live in Jane brook and usually stay there for a few weeks whenever we are over. Property isnt the cheapest but, you pay for what you get.

Its a very nice, quiet area with some lovely parks etc for the kids and not too far from Midland. Cant remember exactly but its just a matter of minutes away.

We will be buying in that area IF we ever get there.

definatly Ellenbrook or Aveley, 20 mins from Midland a lovely drive through the Swan valley, if you are looking to rent or buy i can help you easy, let me know i can set some houses up for you.

Guest MrsMaria

Hi Jo-Anna, I read your post and thought it worthwhile putting forward to you a beautiful 3 bdroom family house that is available now for short term rent. It is located in Dianella a northern suburb which is about 20 mins from CBD, and 30 mins from Midland, not sure if this is more than what you would like to drive for work, as you said 25mins. This is my parent's property that they are looking to lease out short term only so it might suit you if you have problems finding a place with a short term lease.

The house is located in in quite a prestigious part of Dianella where there are beautiful homes. The house is modern (all mod cons) and also has outdoor spa. Rent is $410 per week unfurnished, or $500 furnished.

There is a gorgeous parkland with kids playground down the road.

You can view the house and street if you go to Google Maps. (www.google.com.au and click Google Maps). The address is:

14 Noble Court, Dianella, WA 6059.

Let me know if you would like further details. Cheers Maria

Guest luff900

Hi Maria ,Sorry things have been manic this week.

We have managed to rent for 1 month at a place in Joondalup.We may need a place after this though so if its okay will keep your parents property in mind. Thanks very much for the offer.

Jo-Anna

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luff900

Mal,

We have been here 1 week and looked at a few properties.

We would like a 3x2 or similar around $400-$450 max, if possible a below ground pool.

In Joondalup,Mullaloo,Carramar,Kallaroo and Tapping. We need a property though with no steps as i use a small sports wheelchair. The door steps are reasonably easy if there is one.

Any advice welcome

Jo

hun i only really know of ones in my area, which is Ellenbrook, best thing is to look on the websites of the agents that work in the area where you are looking at settling, they should have them all on their website with photos, hopefully you should be ok,

good luck