? longterm let whilst still in uk

Guest debbie.rn

Guest debbie.rn

hi all

i am really strugling to find a short term let from 31st 0ct, so i was wondering if it possible to go for the long term option straight away or does it not work like that?

wanting the rockingham area if anyone knows of or has a holiday/short term/longterm property...

totally stressed

debbie

hi all

i am really strugling to find a short term let from 31st 0ct, so i was wondering if it possible to go for the long term option straight away or does it not work like that?

wanting the rockingham area if anyone knows of or has a holiday/short term/longterm property...

totally stressed

debbie

Normally rentals are on a 6 or 12 month lease. Short term rentals tend to be holiday lets and cost a fortune, particularly at the time you are coming over. Renting is a bit of a minefield over here! For a long term rental you really have to be here, have your references and job offer in place. Its all chicken and egg situations when you first get here Im affraid. Hopeflully someone here will come back to you with a suggestion.