THINGS SEEM TO BE SPEEDING UP

Guest spanishpom

Guest spanishpom

Is it me or are those top guys at dima getting through the applications a bit quicker as of recent? Ive heard about people applying for 136 in january already being assigned co's is the norm? I hope things are quickening for our sakes!

• 9 months later...
Guest kevtheplasterer

we started our application and waiting for a case officer we were told delays of 16 weeks up to now instead of 5000 applications they have recieved 20,000 this year hence the delay shouldnt be much longer hopefully just got to get there not sure on which area we are going yet warnbro looks promising though

Guest kevtheplasterer
Is it me or are those top guys at dima getting through the applications a bit quicker as of recent? Ive heard about people applying for 136 in january already being assigned co's is the norm? I hope things are quickening for our sakes!

hi spanish pom we started our visa application in february tra was approved in may paid payment in august just had email yesterday we should have achknowledgement in approx 12 weeks and then its going to be another 6 to 9 months for our case officer we have already sent our medicals off