Any wives or mums wana meetup during school time & days????

Guest jules

:D Hi all

We're currently living in Woodvale after leaving the UK 3mnths ago (10 mins from Joondalup) We have 3 kids all in full-time educ. My hubby has a very good job just outside Perth & I'm currently a full-time housewife as I eagerly await the birth of our 4th baby...:Rofl:

I'm 39, & am missing going out for coffee, swimming, shopping & generally socializing with friends - am missing my UK friends & our girlie chats.

If there's anyone in a similar situation in or around Woodvale do please contact me to hopefully meet. I do drive so that's a help.

Don't be shy....come say 'Hi'

Jules :rolleyes:

:D Hi all

We're currently living in Woodvale after leaving the UK 3mnths ago (10 mins from Joondalup) We have 3 kids all in full-time educ. My hubby has a very good job just outside Perth & I'm currently a full-time housewife as I eagerly await the birth of our 4th baby...:Rofl:

I'm 39, & am missing going out for coffee, swimming, shopping & generally socializing with friends - am missing my UK friends & our girlie chats.

If there's anyone in a similar situation in or around Woodvale do please contact me to hopefully meet. I do drive so that's a help.

Don't be shy....come say 'Hi'

Jules :rolleyes:

Hi Jules

I have recently moved to WA and currently living in Duncraig with my partner and 4yrs old son. I too am feeling a little bit lonely, if you would like to meet for a coffee please send me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cat x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i am Jo and I look after a little boy of 2 and have Mondays off I live in Craigie and would like to meet up sometime for coffee and a chat we have been here nearly two years

let me know when you are free I am in Joondalup next Monday and can meet up around 10 10.30 if you are free let me know

cheers

jox

Hi Jo

Thanks for your reply.....would love to meetup sometime, however gotta lay low (docs orders) for afew weeks following my c-sec delivery of our beautiful baby boy on Mon 27th Oct. Thankfully my hubby has 2wks off work to help with family everyday chores & too bond with his new son. As soon as i'm able...I will DEFINALTY pm you to arrange that meet. Nice hearing from you.

Regards

Jules x

• 1 month later...

Hi Bev

Thanks for your reply....Hope you're enjoying xmas as we are. Yep sounds great always nice to meet & make new friends. We are living in the northern suburbs - Woodvale. Where abouts are you living??

Merry xmas & happy new year

Jules

Hello Jules

Thank you for your reply, yes we had a good christmas, we live in Joondalup so just around the corner from you, where would you like to meet up, maybe a park so the kids can have a bit of a play, how old are yours? My contact humber is 9301 0519

Bev

Hiya Bev

Thanks for your reply. Yeh a park sounds great!! Hubbys at home till 5th Jan, so would be nice to meetup after that date?? Our kids are ages 12yr, 10yr, 8yr & new baby 8wks.......We have 2girls & 2boys. Thankyou for your number. If it's ok with you, I will call you after 5th Jan??

Enjoy the rest of your xmas........

Jules

I am a mum (26) with husband (37) and son (9 months) and we recently moved to Perth 3 months ago, I would love to meet other mums and their families for chats about kids, life, normal things and have coffees, playtime and weekend BBQ's if anybody would be interested? I work part-time Tues/Wed/Thurs but free at weekends and Monday & Fridays.

I am a mum (26) with husband (37) and son (9 months) and we recently moved to Perth 3 months ago, I would love to meet other mums and their families for chats about kids, life, normal things and have coffees, playtime and weekend BBQ's if anybody would be interested? I work part-time Tues/Wed/Thurs but free at weekends and Monday & Fridays.

Hi my name is Bev, would be great to catch up, i have 2 children aged 7 & 4. I live in the Joondalup area. Which area do you live in. Please send me a message and we can meet up for coffee, park etc

Bev

Hi my name is Bev, would be great to catch up, i have 2 children aged 7 & 4. I live in the Joondalup area. Which area do you live in. Please send me a message and we can meet up for coffee, park etc

Bev

Guest sarahc

hello i currently live in the duncraig area i have a 10 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy we arrived at the end of October. My hubby works offshore. I miss going out with my friends.Much the same as Jules :) Some times I find it quite lonley.would like to meet

up with similar people :)

ps im 38 hubby same age :)

Guest Bev123

Hi Sarah

It would be great to catch up, I know how you feel, I have 2 children Tahlia aged 7 and Lachlan aged 4, Maybe we can meet up for play in park or have a coffee. you can either give me a call on 9301 0519 or 0431527398 or send me a message back.

Bev

hello i currently live in the duncraig area i have a 10 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy we arrived at the end of October. My hubby works offshore. I miss going out with my friends.Much the same as Jules :) Some times I find it quite lonley.would like to meet

up with similar people :)

ps im 38 hubby same age :)

Hi Sarah

Thankyou for your reply to my thread....Bev, Carrie & I met up today @ Neil Hawkins Park in Joondalup. It was nice, we all got on I feel very well...kids too.

Our next meet is next Wed @ 2pm in Nodes Park, Hillarys...I'm sure the other girls would agree it would be nice to add another to our numbers - your welcome to join us.

Hope to see you there.

Jules :)

I can't make it on Wednesday as I work on tues, wed & thurs but I am meeting with Bev and Sarah on monday 12th at NH park at 11:30 with the kids for a little picnic and play in the park if you wanted to come to that too?

Jeny

Hi Jeny

Thankyou for your message & invite. Unfortunalty with a 10wk old bubs mornings can be quite busy (esp whilst my other 3 are off school) trying to get everything organised. Let me know if your free someother time. Have fun with Bev (she's great)

Jules