finally here!

Guest janaya

Yippie! finally arrived in Fremantle on thirtheenth of october and have been super busy as dont have a car yet so everthing takes ages. Is anyone meeting up in the near future.Living in Beconsfield for about six weeks so can easily get into freo or anywhere where the main train line stops. does anyone have any suggestions where I can get a ok car for about $4000? second hand car dealers are a bit scary and i dont want to end up with a death trap.

Hi,

We too have just arrived & likewise are looking for car with the same amount of money, so all info gratefully received!!!!!

Loving it so far!!:)

2nd hand cars here are a lot dearer than UK. You may well have to up your budget, we spent our budget for two cars on one! I would recomend John Hughes Warehouse, all have full history. Don't forget there are no MOT's here so there are loads of death traps around, my advice is stick to a reputable dealer.

Guest beaversdiva

Hi Kim

Is your son's car still for sale? If it is then would be interested to have a look. We're in Clarkson at the moment and struggling to find a car within our budget!

Jamie