Packing... unpacking... selling.... repacking my life!!

Guest overlandandsea

Guest overlandandsea

Just spent four hours going through a load of boxes in our loft.

Just going through my list of items I will look to sell, and I'm quite proud of myself. Never liked getting rid of anything but the excitement of moving to perth has hit and I've filled up half a notepad with items I will get rid of. Exhausted now!!

Still got a load of boxes of items I can't bear to part with... going to have to sweet-talk the parents into letting me use their garage for the foreseeable future I think!

Well Done.

I love the packing up. We are ready to move out in a week if we needed to. Everything in our house is either going with us or to the charity shop.

I have been ruthless. I am desperate to start packing some boxes, but I don't want to tempt fate, but the boxes in the shed keep winking at me:wink:

Well Done.

I love the packing up. We are ready to move out in a week if we needed to. Everything in our house is either going with us or to the charity shop.

I have been ruthless. I am desperate to start packing some boxes, but I don't want to tempt fate, but the boxes in the shed keep winking at me:wink:

Are you shipping in a container, some shippers insurance is void if you pack your own stuff

Are you shipping in a container, some shippers insurance is void if you pack your own stuff

Thanks for the advice.

We are still deciding on who to use. We live in Spain. Some of the boxes will be packed in Spain and then transported to the UK for onward shipment to Oz, it is unavoidable. I have raised this with the shipper I spoke to and he said don't worry, they will open the boxes before they pack into the container. Once I know who I am going with, I will go into this in more detail.