looking for work in the fire and security industry

Blm10

hi, is there any one out there who can point me in the right direction or offer advice,

My wife and I are currently living in the uk and off to perth for a holiday and me a for a look around.

i am currently looking for jobs in the fire and security sector but struggle abit to find anything and even when i do and ping them off a C.V

I dont even get a reply. any one who could offer advice i would be very greatfull

Ben :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lovinperth

Hi Ben,

They don't generally reply as they cannot call you for interview so dont see the point.

I know of one company in Malaga (just north of Perth) called Protector Fire Services, im sure they do that sort of thing. Maybe give them an email and say you are coming over. They may see you. I did my first aid course there, seems a nice company.

good luck.

Guest Andig
hi, is there any one out there who can point me in the right direction or offer advice,

My wife and I are currently living in the uk and off to perth for a holiday and me a for a look around.

i am currently looking for jobs in the fire and security sector but struggle abit to find anything and even when i do and ping them off a C.V

I dont even get a reply. any one who could offer advice i would be very greatfull

Ben :biggrin:

Hi Ben, not my area, but when i was looking years ago to go to NZ i got sponsorship through TYCO which own ADT, they are global so try ADT UK to see if they have any contacts in Oz, might be worth a go.

Good luck!