Primary School Kinross Currambine or Connolly

Guest Flopsie17

Guest Flopsie17

We have just arrived in Perth and have been researching schools around the area we are in. We have checked out the school websites and other sites which report school statistics but I'm hoping for some honest local feedback from people's own experience. We are looking at a Primary School for our 6 year old boy (Year 1) and have got it down to Kinross, Currambine or Connolly. Can anyone who has experience with any of these schools please give me their thoughts on them.

Really grateful for as much advise as possible. Thanks :notworthy:

We have just arrived in Perth and have been researching schools around the area we are in. We have checked out the school websites and other sites which report school statistics but I'm hoping for some honest local feedback from people's own experience. We are looking at a Primary School for our 6 year old boy (Year 1) and have got it down to Kinross, Currambine or Connolly. Can anyone who has experience with any of these schools please give me their thoughts on them.

Really grateful for as much advise as possible. Thanks :notworthy:

My youngest two went to Kinross Primary, we were very happy with how they did, they are now both at the College, and again we are very happy with the education they are receiving. But as I always say it doesn't matter what school the kids go to, if they don't want to learn they won't, and vice versa!

All the best Jane :)

Guest Flopsie17

Thanks Ladies. My son is always really keen to learn which is great. It's really just to get an idea on the schools from people like yourselves who have experienced them first hand. He's come from a country school that has 140 pupils in the whole school so the bigger schools are a little daunting.

Any further advise would be great - thanks so much x

I know he is only 6 but it may be worth looking ahead and seeing what high school they go to - by the time he gets to year 7 - they'll be in high school (yr 7's are in Primary now). Kids from Kinross go on to Kinross college which is one of the few 7-year 10 schools in Perth - then they go to Mindarie College for yrs 11 and 12. that hasn't been open long and the exam results lat year weren't too impressive. Not sure where the kids form the other two schools go to. I wouldn't worry about a large school - it means they always find some one to play with and thee is a good pool of friends for you too.