Jump to content

Gaining wa electrical licence

Guest ceyclaire

Recommended Posts

Guest ceyclaire

Hi all , can anyone help with the process of gaining an electrical licence for western Oz , my hubby was born in Oz but has lived in UK since the age of 1 , so he has dual citizenship therefore doesn't need a visa. As far as he can make out he needs to sit a theory and practical exam (artc) we have heard this can be done in UK as long as u can provide an Oz address (friend) , then once this has been achieved you need to do a short college course once in Oz to do their regs exam. He has only been qualified for a year so don't know if this will hinder his chances of gaining his licence (do you need so many years experience) can anyone please tell me if he is anywhere near correct in thinking this is how it's done ??? Any replies would be much appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...