hello im Molly and im 14.

Guest The Case's

Guest The Case's

Were planning on moving to perth mid january for the start of the school year. If anyone knows anyone or goes to st marks school then can they let me know so maybe we can exchange msn's/facebook.

im really excited but still a little bit scared so it would be nice if i had some more info on everything.

any comments will really help.

Molly:)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Katie Gorman

Hi Molly, I'm Katie I'm 14 too. I'm not moving out just yet but I'll be moving out in 2 years. I'll be visiting my mum quite often. She lives in Perth. Hope to hear more from you.

Love Katie

• 1 month later...
Guest Little Chinkerbell

Hi Molly! I am 13 this year and me and my mum and step dad are moving out to Perth in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if I will be going to that school?? It would be great talking to you and some other people...!

Mia

xx

• 1 month later...

hi i'm beth and i'm 15 years old my sister is 14. i'm moving to perth with my mum, sister and step dad. With me being in year 10 at the moment i'm worried incase moving to australia at this time would affect my education in any way as i've already started my GCSE'S. could any one please let me no who's already moved out which are a simular age to myself and how its affected them?

• 3 months later...